Welcome to AllinJac

Why join one or more of the sites through us?
We will be having monthly free rolls for great prizes and cash. We will also be giving away a $1,500 seat to the WSOP for the winner of the player of the year tournament!

How to join our new League “AllinJac”

Complete one or more of the six steps below; if you complete more then one of the steps you will get bonus points for the Player of the Year tournament to win a $1,500 seat to the WSOP this upcoming year!

Join 1 of the 3 sites or buy 1 of the 3 software programs to join our league. You can also join our league by referring 3 people that complete at least one of the below.

1. Poker School Online

2. Spade Club

3. Club UBT

4. Purchase Holdem Indicator $79.95

5. Purchase Tournament Indicator $89.95

6. Purchase Omaha Indicator $79.95

I have included the links so you can view the sites and see what they are offering. If you like what you see you can buy or sign up from there. Remember though if you want to sign up for Poker School Online I can get you a month free if you are a new member.
Important!
After you sign up through us to any of the three sites you need to email jay@allinjac.com and let us know you are a new member so we can start adding points and including you in our private email of upcoming rated events and skill leagues.

Referral Bonus:
For every 5 people that you refer to AllinJac you will receive one month free membership to Poker School Online!

If you are already a member of all three and would like to join our league you can! Get 3 referrals that sign up through us and you will be included in our league! Easy as 1 2 3 :)

New Contest!
We are having a referral contest! Whoever gets the most referrals by the end of November will win a Xbox 360! Delivered in time for Christmas.

Monday, April 28, 2008

Thoughts 4-28-2008


Finally, well it has only been a week and a half but I finally see the light. I have been in so much pain from the surgery that I really did not see why it was worth it.


The clinical term of what I had done:

Right leg high tibial osteotomy with osteochondral plug allograft to medial femoral condyle.

The clinical reason I had it done:

RIght knee osteochondritis dissecans lesion with failed micro-fracture and varus malalignment right leg.

I was very fortunate that I was able to get the procedure done at the mayo clinic hospital as they do not normally accept my insurance with most patients. I feel very lucky to be able to have these procedures done.

I figure there to be two or three more surgeries that I will have to have at which point I sure in the hell (excuse my english) hope that it is what is needed to get me mobile again. With the healing time between surgeries maybe another two or three years left.

So, it has been a couple of weeks now and I was told it would be around three months before I could put any weight on the right leg. I sure hope time flies :)

Well back to the CPM machine (that makes you knee bend without weight bearing) for another two hours. Wish me luck. Take care and update latter.




0 comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online